ZOEY'S BACK in TOWN!

THAT WAS THEN


THIS IS NOW


Zoey seems to have made a complete recovery from Parvo.

Last time I had her she was barley alive. A limp animal.

Tonight she is bouncing off the walls!

Thank God for those who care, medications, and the financial support that saved her life...LITERALLY!

Seeing her run around the house, fully alive and waiting for her adopted family is thrilling.

Addition: Zoey has gone full speed ahead for the past five hours. I am blown away. She is a totally different dog than the one I had a week ago. It's as though she resurrected.

Those who helped with her...THANK YOU!!! You know who you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking such good care of Zoey. She stole my heart at SLA shelter and Julianne was kind enough to pull her. I know it's been a tough road and you have no idea how much I appreciate your helping our little friend! Thanks!!!

Kelli

Joe said...

Zoey is a sweetie...