Does Yer Dewg Bite?

.
It occurred to me the other day that I have a sort of Inspector Clouseau/Cato relationship with my dogs.

If you’ve seen The Return of the Pink Panther (if not, see it now) you know that Cato would attack Clouseau when he least expected it. They would go at it intensely for a few minutes, breaking through walls, tumbling over furniture…and then when the phone rang, Cato would answer and give it to Clouseau as though nothing happened.

This is how I am with the dogs. We go at it, play hard, roll around, and then when it’s time to stop I reach my hand out, pet the dog and we are off to our own lives again.

Clouseau: Does yer dewg bite?
Inn Keeper: No
Clouseau: Nice Doggy (bends down to pet a dachshund - it snarls and bites him)
I thought you said yer dewg did not bite!
Inn Keeper: Zat... iz not my dog!


.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great flic...remeber that scene...good news on zoey...sorry for brownie tho

Kraig McNutt said...

Only JV could see a connection between The Pink Panther and training dogs.

da dunt, da dunt, da dunt . . . .