Love Me Like A Hurricane


I woke up this morning, went over to Crazy Ivan to pet him and he sneezed in my face!

Gotta love the freedom of puppy love. Crazy Ivan has all the energy of a puppy--the freedom with no boundaries, to jump on my bedsheets with dirty paws, to plow through my blinds to go outside, to jump over the back fence...Crazy Ivan is a free spirit!


Ivan hates his e-collar ("e" is for Elizabethan, not electronic). He should have it another week before the stitches come out from being neutered. This has caused him tremendous discomfort because when I take it off he immediately bites at his tail area with these fast chomping noises, like a kid eating corn on the cob.

With the collar on, it must be like a bad itch he can't get to, and we all know how incredibly uncomfortable and annoying that can be. That's why he flips back and forth when he lays down, barking, trying to satisfy the itch. I try to fill in the gap, wearing a sock and itch him all over, but I guess I can't do it right. He still wants to nibble the area himself.

He will go at his stitches, so if I am gone or at night, he has to wear the collar.


This is really a great dog. I thought there was NO WAY I would get over Sparky, then I get Mocha. I fell hard for this dog. She was amazing. Now I get Crazy Ivan. I love this dog. I already will be in tears when he eventually gets adopted. There's a purity about this puppy. No pretense, just pure emotion.

Yes, it's like having a hyper two-year-old in the house, but the rewards far exceed the clean-up. I'm also basically a slob, so we are a good match. Now when people visit, I have a great excuse for a messy place. Win-win all around!

Some of the Crazy Ivan hurricane effects:
1. Broke my blinds on front door
2. Chewed two shoes--different pairs
3. Jumped on bed sheets with muddy paws
4. Knocks basically everything over wearing his e-collar
5. Jumps over back yard wall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious...great work my main man!

Let me know what I can donate?

TM