Ivan the Watchdog?

YUP!

This evening he started barking more in 30 seconds than in the past five days!

You tell me why? It's like a different dog. Ivan rarely barks, and when he does it's a throaty, mellow bark--opposite of those tremendously annoying high pitched barks.

He also started to go after noises outside in the backyard. Also strange for him.

I put up a fence on the side of the house yesterday and tweaked to make it Crazy Ivan proof.

There was one area of vulnerability and he found it in seconds. I had to patch that area up. So far so good. He did however get out when I took a shower this afternoon, leaving the front door open and screen door closed. He plopped into the screen and as out.

I found him in my neighbor's yard which means he did not have to go to the street.

Because of his new barking habit, I had to block the front door with a blanket--pink. Kinda ugly really.

He's now snoring..which has become much louder than the first few nights. Maybe he is really feeling this is his place. I am already wanting to seriously keep Ivan. I'm day dreaming about moving to a place that would give me the needed room in a more country setting...possibly in Tennessee.



.



.

No comments: