Zoey Got A New Home


Looks like Zoey's gonna get a new home.

An adopter came by Sat and fell in love with her. She saw pics of Zoey, but never in person.

She has two other dogs and Zoey would be happy with them. If Zoey is a match with the other dogs she will get a new home. There is a large back yard and the woman was very friendly and loves dogs. It's just something you feel in another person.


As a foster, I am picky who the dogs go to, and I knew this was a fit. That makes saying good-bye easier.

This is a special dog. She's a bit spoiled and needs some training. After all she's been through I felt like she needed to taste life and love it. Thus, I have babied her with lots of exercise and affection.

She is in perpetual play mode 24/7. Loves to chew and play tug with a shirt or towel. It's hard to keep me hands off her she's so adorable. They should make a squeeze toy called Zoey.


She needs to be neutered. After she heals she will go to her new home in a few weeks if all works out. As the new parent said as she left, "I'm 99.9% sure she is the one for me."


.

1 comment:

Kraig McNutt said...

Wow. Zoey has come a long way. I'll miss those pics and stories about her. Must be hard letting a rescued dog go but then the right home is the best home. Good luck Zoey!