Spider Free...I hope!

Crazy day!

Woke up to a few hours sleep which felt like NO sleep.

Cleaned every dish and playe, glasses, mug...all outside with anything that goes in my mouth or the dogs.

Put it all in the driveway...made a pile far and wide and took off to Wal*Mart.

I did some online hunting for good pesticides and found a post by a woman who had black widows. She bought a product called Spectracide Triazicide at Wal Mart and said it worked great.

Good to know...I'll get it. I also bought four cans of fogger.


Attached the hose to the Spectracide Triazicide and sprayed the house perimeter. After I finished all the earwigs and one HUGE black widow crawled out from the dark up the side of the house. Looked like it was working.

Turned the gas off, packed the dogs up and then shot off the three foggers in the house.

Got home about seven hours later and hope it worked insdie. So far so good...but time will tell.

No comments: