Only A Matter of Time...

.
...Before Zoey gets adopted.


Yesterday someone pulled back because they wanted an older dog, but the list for her keeps growing. Tomorrow a family will look at her.

Who can resist...

My little Zoey...

UPDATE: Zoey Might Have Found a Home
Might...because there's nothing certain, but it looks strong. She just came home. It's a family with small kids and a cat. I'm not thrilled she will be crated four hours a day in the house while nobody is home...but after the puppy in her comes out, she will be OK and not chew everything.


.

2 comments:

Matthew Soren! said...

First off, I wanted to say that I read your blog quite a bit and I just haven't commented. Second, I cannot believe that the sick little pup might be adopted in a matter of days/week. That is amazing. I think it would be too hard for me not to keep the dogs. You are a true blessing to God's creation. I recently started a new blog because my other one went poof. It might be hard to follow, but I think you'll do okay. Here is the link:

http://nauir.blogspot.com/


-Matt :]

Joe said...

Right on...I'll check out yur blog. Thanks for the kind words