Fence for George

George, a pitbul that was a bait dog for fighting needs a fence.

Sadly, he will kill any dog on contact because of his background, so the fence is needed. He is living in a crate in the rescue leaders bathroom! He needs a home and I have a backyard...no brainer.

I pick it up today or tomorrow.

[UPDATE 9/9: Truck fell through. Buddy said I wasn't insured to drive his truck...back to square one. Might have to try and rent one if cost isn't too much. Another day in dog rescue world!
]

One thing about dog rescue is relying on little. Always something new and working as a team is essential. i am just trying to help by asking a buddy for his truck and picking it up. I won't be in-between jobs forever, so I need to do what I can with the time.

Pic of the fence coming soon. Ol' George as well.

No comments: