Sunday Morning ROMP

Special thanks to a reader for donating
$150 to pay for the dog run!!!


-------------------------------------------------
I usually get up between 5-6AM. My ritual is to immediately let the dogs outside. This morning was no different.

HOWEVER...

Sally must have had six cups of coffee because she was as aggressive as I've ever seen.

She was moving towards Zoey all morning rather than Zoey attacking.

I wish I had a video camera because this is 'wildlife 101' in my backyard.

These pics are the best I could muster through my bedroom window. If I go outside I will interrupt Sally's groove.

I believe it is Zoey's youthful energy and abandonment that frees Sally up.

Rocky III

3 comments:

Kraig McNutt said...

When do you get George? Are you looking for a home for Sally and Zoey?

Joe said...

Thanks for asking! A devoted reader.

Zoey is adopted...she will be spayed this week and I will have her until the stitches come out. Unless the adopter pulls out, she will go in a few weeks. I've never been through as much with a dog to date, so she will be very missed.

Sally is a work in progress. Zoey has really brought her inner child out. Sally inside is a stoic, serious animal. I wonder if there is any play in her.

Then she goes outside with Zoey and a doggy comes out. A real learning experience. Same with people. Overly serious people will have to get the other side out somehow...I doesn't go away.

Both Mocha and Ivan were adopted within two weeks. Same with Zoey save for her illnesses.

Joe said...

That was weird...my George comment didn't post.

I get George Tuesday.