Change of Heart

.
Looks like Zoey's potential adopter has had a change of heart. When she left last week she said she was 99.9% sure she would adopt her. As the dog rescue leader said, "One thing I've learned in dog rescue is to expect people to change their minds."

No sweat off my brow...I'll keep her as long as possible. If I could, I take her myself.

Zo will go fast however...she's too cute, too playful, too Zoey Sach!

Of course, as I type she just blew a monster dog fart!! (think Ace Ventura walking out of the bathroom)

...that's part of her charm as well!

2 comments:

Kraig McNutt said...

Dang she's a good lookin dog. Can you keep her huh, can ya, can ya?

Joe said...

I've spoiled her. She needs some discipline, but her life was so hard I wanted to spoil her. I figured, I can't control what happens to her when she leaves, so while I got her, she will live life to the fullest.

And she HAS!

My neighbor said just today, "That is the happiest dog!"

Best compliment I've received.

Keep her...maybe one day when I get my act together, get a full time gig, move out of CA to afford a home, get 2 acres and start a dog rescue boarding home.

The charge $300 a month per dog out here. If I keep three dogs I could pay rent! Buy renting is for suckers and I am not moving forward.

AT least I dumped all my savings into a money market a few months ago as I predicted a market crash.

I already lost $10k of savings because of the low turn...but this would have been a total disaster financially.