House-Sittin'

.
How do you get three dogs to cohabitate when one of them likes to eat the others...so they say?

Good question!

Calls for improvisation, adaption, creativity.

Let's go for it!

George & I on the way to the house.
The great thing about being a drummer
(few understand this) is being able to
drive w/one leg, hold the leash w/another,
hold the camera w/the other,
take a picture that captures what you're going after,
and driving at the same time.


Made it OK!
The house and place to be!


George slept last night in the driveway.
I set his doghouse up & washed all the
towels and bedding!


I tied George to the outside of the fence
making sure the rope was very secure.
Any dog walking by is going to get George up
and running. He is looking out at the street here.


This is where the rope ends.
That's all you're going to get Georgie Boy


Zoey & Sally basically get the entire backyard.
They don't know it yet, but they are both
going to get baths!
George got one yesterday.

Yes...I made sure I scrubbed the tub




Sally's favorite place to hang out.


The neighbor's dog behind the house.
Baaaad dog.
HUGE Doberman that has a bark only
one willing to endure torture can listen to.
It is a howling screech that caused all the
neighbors to position a formal complaint.

The owners are morons!
They have never walked the dog...it sits all day long.

Yeah...you really need a raging guard dog
in this neighborhood.


.


4 comments:

Matthew Soren! said...

Wait.. Is that your house? I have never seen it.

Joe said...

Yo M
No...house-sitting my folks house.
I grew up there. My old elementary school is up the street. Looks exactly the same as it did in 1970!

During the big 1971 earthquake, I was in third grade. My friend and I discovered a crack in the wall. School was closed that day and we decided to jump the fence to check things out.

We told the principal and through we were big stuff!

Joe said...

My house is in all the pics you see.

SPeaking of houses...how bout some shots of your new pad. All I have is a visual of your old room where you slept in your pants from that party where the kid driving went on the wrong side of the road.

You woke up and your dad said, "Matthew...did you sleep in your pants last night?"

That was AWESOME!!!

You and I are the same...we could wear the same clothes for days and not give a hoot. I don't think we would get along with the "in" crowd if we had to wear the latest sunglasses, pants, and shoes.

Matthew Soren! said...

haha, yes we are. and I'll get some to you in no time.