I Hate Flies!


.
After a Google search on how to kill flies,
some folks said they had success
by filling baggies with water and
hanging them the yard where the flies are.

I'm not very patient...

Back to the Internet

Many people seemed to swear by a product called,
Rescue. The local OSH had them so I took a ride.

Impulsively, I cut the bottom of the bag.
Ooops!
You cut along the top filler.
I had to create my on using the trap
and repellent powder.

I'm glad I bought that bag of family size licorice!


Ahhh, my first sucker!


After figuring it out, I then put another trap over
George's dog run. I found an old metal pole to lay
across the top so I could have the trap hang right over
the center of the pen.

George got cranky with Zoey when I was
doing this! First time he snapped at her.
Not a pretty picture.

I really look forward to posting pics
with this thing full of flies!

Then again...there are probably more flies,
then more flies...

Seeing them floating in the smelly repellent solution
will at least bring some summer relief.


UPDATE: IT WORKS!!!


Ahhhhhh!!!

,

1 comment:

Kraig McNutt said...

Zoey is going to bring a lot of "life" to a host family. Ask the adoptive family to email you a picture every now and then to post on this site as an update.