Dog Run: Step-by-Step II

.
Last night the gals from the rescue group dropped off the dog run. They rented a HUGE truck from Home Depot and had about three hours to make round trip.

We unloaded in my front yard and called it a night.

This morning I loaded all the plywood and fencing on the top of my car and drove down my long driveway.


My pops came over and we hauled everything
through the house and out back.


In the back under the orange trees seemed
a good place for the run.


Zoey needed to stay out of the way...
She wasn't happy


We played around with a few configurations



Having the run sit longer, front-to-back
was the best fit



Now...does it really work?


YUP!

A good day's work


Time for lunch


Thanks dad for coming over on such short notice!


.

1 comment:

Kraig McNutt said...

Wow. Great job.

Donation coming soon and I challenge your other blog readers to chip in a little too,