Gorgeous Georgeous

George now will have time to come inside the
house more now that Zoey's gone.

Bone munching!

I put Sally in the bathroom and close the door.
Sally still does not roam the house, choosing to nest
in one specific place, the bathroom corner,
so this gives George the opportunity to see life inside
rather than through the sliding glass door.

I'm sure he wondered many times
what really goes on inside the house.

He has calmed down a lot. When I got him he was untamed energy that needed to be channeled.

He responds to physical attention and seems to never get enough. Being a big husky dog it's easy to grab hold of him and dig in. I love this size dog the best!

I am really going to work with George and establish myself as pack leader. This is essential for him especially as a one who is dangerous to other dogs.


.

1 comment:

Kraig McNutt said...

Sounds like George might need to be a keeper for personal protection?

Is Zoey gone?

Are you keeping Sally?