Some George Background

Go Ahead
MAKE MY DAY!
.

George's normal paw


George's disfigured paw from being kept
in a crate for so long like a prison or
"D" block cell with no release

Perminnate tissue damage due
to inactivity for so long

On back side as well...
Flip George over and it's the same story!


George deserved a little coach time tonight.
We did some serious leash work.

A friend sent me a wonderful DVD of
The Dog Whisperer. I watched the first
DVD and immediately put to practice much of the
information. I will make a summary of this soon.


Dogs live in the moment, therefore they never whine,
complain, or see themselves as victims.


Big George has had a hard life. This why I make
sure I first serve the dog by establishing myself
as pack leader to allow them to feel secure.

Then they can rest properly as
they move towards balance.

One thing about dog rescue needed is the
ability to face sad and ugly hardships from
neglect, abuse, and abandonment of these animals.

The ability to channel passionate emotions,
be it anger in my case, then sadness is essential.

One must move towards ACTION
over time to make impact.

George however is enjoying rest!

I really need to lay off the snackin'
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanx for dropping by my blog and thanx again for placing your thoughts as comment thereby. Your blog is nice too and Gorge was really a gorgeous child. I really liked Gorge and his blog

If you want we can go for a link exchange. Also please visit http://aringsburgkennel.blogspot.com which is my another blog.

Kraig McNutt said...

Wow. I'm so glad George has a great pack-leader now.