Albert: Day 2


Albert is doing much better day 2.

He whined night 2 a lot again...
I got pissed...I won't lie.
It was really annoying.

I squirted his dog house area
w/a hose which worked night 1,
but not night 2.

Good looking dog...gorgeous eyes.




Time to submit to pack leader




First time to hang out in house.
Gotta watch that leg lift with this guy.

I don't think it was as exciting as he
expected, looking through the glass door

The best part of today is playing with Sally.
Albert plays like Zoey and Sally comes alive.
This is a HUGE plus for Sally!!!

------------------------------

I did a post about getting a fly trap.
I decided on Rescue.

This thing really works!


Totally full of flies!

YET...there are always MORE flies!


.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Albert is a good lookin fellow. I hope he and George can get along. If they become balanced--they will. By the way--I think George is the new hero of the neighborhood!! Go George!!

Kraig McNutt said...

Hey hey hey . . . it's faaaaat Albert.

I'm gonna sing a song for you . . . ouuu!