Meet Albert

Hi, I am Albert, a Dark Chocolate Lab.


Last night was my first here at Joe's pad.
It was rough. I wanted to explore like I am
now, but was very anxious.

Joe's pretty cool. He took me on a walk as soon
as I arrived. We hung out some. Then I went
into my crate. I no like the crate.

Yeah...it was a night of whining and Joe took me
on a bike ride at midnight and then at 3AM.
It helped a lot...6 miles of running. Geez,
that's more than I've had all year!

I was still afraid. Joe had to bring me to
submission which let me know he's my
pack leader. I was still confused.


Oh, then there's that big guy George.
Geez...we got into a little fight last night.
He hurt my leg. Glad Joe took control.

I guess we were both wondering what was
going on. I want to get along with everyone.

That's about it.

I'm Albert and hope you say HI soon!



.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Albert!! Is he doing any better???

Kraig McNutt said...

Be a good boy Albert and trust Uncle Joe. He's a smuck most of the time but never bite the hand that feeds you.

Oh BTW Albert, he's the closest thing you'll ever get to Cesar Millan so be nice.