Update on Crazy Ivan

Ivan, a dog I fostered and quickly named Crazy Ivan because of his sporadic nature and ability to turn left or right on a dime was adopted a few months ago.

It is rare, but nice to get updates on the dogs I get from the shelters--raw, untamed, and in need of training.

Here are 2 pictures of Ivan belly flopping into the pond, his favorite activity. He's been at the ranch the last 3 weekends & will be going again this weekend as his new owner finishes all the pre-winter chores.

His new owner Tony says;
Ivan is a terrific dog, I feel so lucky to have him, he gets along so well with Gus & the 4 Rotties. Thanks for the microchip certificate, I haven't received any copies of his inoculations and neutering. After this weekend I will be home a bit more & would like to have you both over to visit Ivan & Gus.
Crazy Ivan in mid-air

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
So refreshing!

Knowing Ivan the way I do, he didn't
hesitate a second before jumping in!

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome pic of Ivan. he's flying