Welcome to the Bizzaro World!

My head aches a lot right now!

It's 6:42am...I should be sleeping ready to wake after a good night's rest.

Nothing could be further from the truth!

Because Sally, my first rescue dog had the squirts for about three weeks when I first got her, I would always be paranoid that she didn't go outside enough to do her business.

For some reason I get up around 4:30am each morning for a few seconds. This is when I make life's big decisions!

I usually decide to roll out of bed, call both dogs to go outside and then expect them to come in quickly.

The past few days both dogs seem to come alive at this time in the morning. They love to play for hours. I know I should keep an eye on them, but did I mention it was 4:30AM?

I laid down for a "sec" and was out. I had this horrible bizzaro world dream where Florence Henderson saved my life from a wicked carnival of oriental men throwing knives at me. It got worse after that! This was a bad dream...no, bizarre dream that gave me a splitting headache when I woke.

So I roll out of bed, look at the clock and it's 6:30am.

OH NO!!

I go outside and call the dogs with my familiar whistle. No answer.

I call again and Mocha comes charging with a look on her face like a five year old who was playing in fudge. She's lovin' life and isn't afraid to let everyone know!

Something's up!

I walk out to where she was hanging out and here's what I see...


Evidently Mocha decided to dig a hole
to the end of the earth!


I kept wondering why she was at the corner of the yard the past few days...and why she seemed so happy early morning each day.

Now I know...she likes to dig! Couple this with her playing tag with Sally and it's a good morning.

Then Mocha starts eating grass like a gal who got a lifetime coupon for a salad bar. Not sure what's up with this, but she was really munching today.

Well, since typing this I walked outside and she was still munching on grass. I noticed she vomited the fresh green grass, a rather large amount. I've never seen her eat grass like this before...hmmm!



.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

killer dream...classic...i cant watch the brady bunch the same

great work w/t dogs...inspiring