Mocha Got a Home

Mocha the superdog is getting a home Monday. I'm sad and glad. So tonight I took her to the lake for a swim and hike. We owned the place. I went an hour before dark and nobody was there...guard booths unmanned...perfect.

I've wanted to take a dog swimming for the workout and she loved it. I held her underside in the water while her motor went full speed, legs in motion...and then let her go for the five foot swim to shore. We did this a few times.

I've probably spoiled Mocha and her new family will have to make the needed adjustments like not allowed on coach or sleeping on bed. In fact, I've had some poor sleeping because she takes up the entire bed and snores...loudly! But because I knew she was going, I became a softy with her.

Dogs are cool. Why have I waited so long to get this!



Only had Mocha a week and I feel like we've known each other forever...weird I know, but true.

No comments: