Pass Me the Bran!


Someone saw Albert yesterday and Sally. Al was the main focus. It went well.

They seemed to bond well after a walk. Sally was very timid and had a noticeable limp. For a second I found myself sounding like a used car salesman...then I woke up and realized this was Sally I was speaking of...I don't need to "sell" her and made no excuses for her limp. I don't know what happened and for whatever reason, the first person interested in her saw her with a limp.

That's life!

It is hard to read people interested in a dog. There are so many factors that are layered in feelings.

A woman came over to see Zoey, my little Dane pup and she walked down the driveway saying, "I am 99.9% sure this is the dog for me!"

Next day I get an email saying she passed. No reason.

I take none of this personally. Not in the slightest.

I will never compromise regarding adoption. Either it is a fit or it is not. I don't want wishy-washy people. This is CAN discern quickly.

...more to come

.

No comments: