Beware of the Late Night Walk

Beware of the late night walk...that is when there is a helicopter flying overhead with that super bright light, cop cars racing up and down the street and you look like this

Probably not the best time to try out my ski "let's rob a bank" mask. It is really cold here in So Cal and I have a chest cold or something so I overdue it with the jackets.

I have a ski jacket on, another on top (blue), two hood, two cotton caps, one of which is this old ski mask that producers look for to film the bank robbery scene.

Half way through the walk I realized I was wearing this mask. I can imagine what the car driving by me thought, "Hey...here's the guy!"

There is a drug rehab house on the next block and almost any problems center back to this house. One time police had guns and riffles pulled...it was a real scene...EVERYONE STAY INSIDE kinda thing.

Then there's George...clueless, just looking for the best place to pee.

Gotta love dogs.

1 comment:

Kraig McNutt said...

You look scary!