Call It Home?

YUP!!!

This is our new home in Tennessee!

God is good and the dogs all go with me!

Yes...I am about to drive 2,000 miles with a car packed to move and three dogs!

Crazy?

Maybe.

Then I got a call from my best friend. He says, "Radical idea...I will drive from TN to LA and drive back with you with my son!"

WHAT?

Only about 24 hours earlier did I decide to get this place. The last 48 hours has been INSANE.

Imagine knowing you have to mive in a week?

A WEEK!

Do I take all three dogs or not? Can I take all three dogs? How will I sell all my furniture? Do I ship my stuff?

I called U-Haul and cranched numbers...decided my buddy comingout was the best idea.

Well today I made the crazy decision to do a FREE craigslist ad. If you are ever lonelt, do a FREE craigslist ad.

I got about 20 calls in two hours.

At one time, four people came at once--
1. To pick up two couches
2. To pick up four fish tanks
3. To pick up a refriderator
4. To pick through my clothes...he left quickly

More to come...wish us luck. We leave Tuesday morning at 3AM.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm loving that log cabin!

Why, we'll be neighbors! I'm in WNC, you in TN *smiling*

Cynthia Blue said...

That is a very cute cabin indeed! :) I hope the move goes smooth.

Nibbles Treats said...

Congratulations! Looks like there is lots of room for the kids to run. You will enjoy Tennessee. It is absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy your coming to Tn.



:]

Unknown said...

How exciting! Tennessee is lovely and that cabin looks so inviting. Are you taking all three dogs? I hope so ... it looks like the kind of place that they would love.

What a great idea to give your stuff away free. You've just made the day of so many people ... and hopefully, when you reach Tennessee, you'll easily find new stuff to fill your home ... maybe through TN Craigslist Free Stuff.

Have a great trip! I also live in WNC so ... you've already got two neighbors in the blog world. :)

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

Casper and pals said...

Looks like a wonderful place to live!