Fires Back Home...again!
























As a kid, I do not remember fires every summer at the same time.

Since 2002 or so there has been summer fires in So Calif., many of which are arson. When I taught school, evacuations took place and school canceled for three days one year.

Spoke to my friend in Pasadena and he said it looks like a war zone. My sister and folks said the air quality is so poor, anyone with asthma needs to evacuate the area.

See my post from 2008 when I lived in CA.

















































































Contrast this to TN where everything is green, green, green. I have seen it rain more in eight months here in TN than in eight years back in Calif....wait, make that about twelve years. Not since El Nino hit So Cal in 1998.

No comments: