Skunk-A-Lisious


Decided to let Albert walk on an extra long leash. He explored and was all over hills. On the way home I noticed a skunk smell. I have been noticing this at home as well...thought it was a skunk outside. Got home...smell still there. It wasn't so glaring that as soon as Al walked into the room I immediately noticed...but after a few seconds...EWWWWW, SKUNK SMELL.

I went online yesterday and tried a formula;
32 oz of Hydrogen Peroxide
Cup of Baking Soda
Dish Washing Liquid---MIX

So I take Al to the car wash, wash him down and let sit for 5-10 mins then spray him down. When I got home...there was still a faint skunk smell. I washed him again in the shower, getting all the dish washing liquid out (that stuff really penetrates) and let him dry off.

Hopefully he will be skunk free tomorrow!


.

No comments: