Gotta Luv Dogzzzzz


Ahhhh, nothing like coming home after
a 10 hour work day to find this!

click on pics for full destruction view

Let's see..
* blue blanket from the bedroom
* black shoes from the bedroom
* shirts from the bedroom
* socks from the bedroom
* books from the coffee table
* cushions from the couch
* blanket from the couch



Did I mention BOOKS!

Yes...the LIBRARY book at $27.95 thank you Sally!

My Memoir to McCheyne...favorite old book chomped

The price of books? $75
The price of love for your hunting and gathering dog?
PRICELESS

Gotta luv dogzzzz



.



1 comment:

xemefex said...

Hi,

It came to my attention that your blog is popular! Are you aware of this? Let me explain... as I was googleing around Your blog came up in the top 10 under the keyword Dogs. This is pretty good and you could be making a lot of money through your blog.

Check this out:

www.bloggingtothebank.com