Dog Fighting

It is sad that I recently found out dog fighting is going on in the next county over from me.

It's outrageous to think young men get a high on this.

The locals testify that police do nothing which is even more an outrage.

So I am going to do something and if you have any ideas, let me know. In today's age, the Internet allows us to put a magnify glass on parts of the world that would rather remain in hiding.

I have a few specific ideas and am going to follow through. Let me know what you think as well.

UPDATE 1
I wrote a pretty strong letter yesterday to the city council and Police Chief. These folks need to get it together. It's 2009! Bottom line is good people need to voice up or the bad beat up.


.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I don't think there is anything you can do that isn't dangerous. That's assuming that you want take this hands on.

Get some organization involved and embarrass the police to act.

Nibbles Treats said...

Please be careful.

Anonymous said...

I suggest you turn them in and get a reward - its up to $5000! http://www.hsus.org/acf/cruelty/publiced/hsus_rewards.html