Dog Whisperer & Puppy Mills

Cesar Millan is taking his celebrity and doing more good here as he discusses puppy mills.
Recently, I had the opportunity to participate in a rescue from a puppy mill with the dedicated staff of Last Chance for Animals, which you will see on an episode of Dog Whisperer. In my career, I have dealt with many, many troubled dogs that come from puppy mills, but this was the first time I had witnessed the conditions firsthand. These courageous men and women had a lot of experience with the physical rescue of these animals, but I was there to help them start the psychological rescue from the moment they took the dogs out of the cramped quarters.
When I moved to TN, I had no idea the largest puppy mill raid in the US was about 15 miles away! I drive 2000 miles away from Hollywood, celebrities, the "famous"...and here I am, a drive away from another celebrity...of the horrible kind...the witch from Lyles, TN



If you are a fan of The Dog Whisperer, you know who Daddy is...here's his Facebook page.
(click on image)


No comments: