I'm Glad I'm Not A Supermodel



How's my week going?

Well...
I got bit by my dog Sat in the leg when a local dog was running loose and they got into it.
I got bit by Sally taking two ticks out of her
I got bit today when George attacked Albert in the kitchen as I pulled them apart

I am now officially tired of getting bit by dogs. This is about the tenth time now in a year.

Oh yeah...Albert got out under the fence even with a 30 ft rope on and was gone for 12 annoying hours until animal control called last night at 9pm and delivered his sorry ass.

AND MY LEFT HAND KILLS ME NOW...I have to type at work also all night!

So after today's incident with George and Albert, I decide to make a hot cup of instant coffee. Still frazzled, I put a container that is not microwave friendly and I hear an explosion and a nasty smell.

I'm afraid to go outside right now! lol


So how YOU Doing?

2 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

criminy!!! if you had called I would have delivered a cup of real coffee.

they, whoever they are, say bad things come in sets of three....you're good to go now!

Nibbles Treats said...

You must taste like chicken! Cheer up. It seems it can only get better in your case.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker