...# 23




Buddy left for Connecticut this afternoon with Last Chance Highway. I had such a hard time finding the right home for him. Thankfully a wonderful woman in middle TN has a rescue and works with another rescue in CT. It came down to the wire before I had to leave for CA and then Abu Dhabi.

this pic is hard to see for me...
he was packed in like a prisoner behind bars in crate #23


He was transported to his new foster home in a van full of dogs. This service specializes in this dog transport. It was sad to see him in his crate with those other dogs. I will miss the Budster tremendously. He was the best dog. Whoever adopts him will be blessed!

what an amazing dog...I can't look at this pic anymore...last time I saw him :(

Bye Buddy!

this little cutey was so adorable...she looked so sad tho before departure

.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I found you from Sans Pantaloons. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!