Natura Pet Foods

There is a job opening locally that involves working for Natura Pet Foods. Ironically, I was aware of them in CA and highly respect what their mission is about. When I wrote the article, Let's Talk Dog Food, I researched over 150 dog foods. Nutura had most of the highest quality foods on my list of excellent choices.

People would be astonished at what is in their supermarket dog food with the pictures of dogs jumping and pretty people smiling. The BIGGEST names in dog food sell the crappiest foods! It is amazing...and MARS Co is in Franklin, TN. They make crappy food with big named products (Kal Kan, Mealtime, Pedigree, Sheba).

How could those big name products--the ones with the commercials be bad food?

How could the heads of AIG be so corrupt? How could Enron rip off so many people? How could Bernard Madoff steal 50 billion of investor's money?

Well, I'll stop here...read the article...I laid it all out there. Point is, take control of your life and do not let the commercials of "pretty people jumping with their dogs on a sunny afternoon " manipulate us to thinking if we bought THAT or if we had THIS we would be happy or successful or whatever message they are trying to hammer into us!

Yes, I have a problem with big name corporate lables that try to squeeze the life out of us with LIES.
I'll shut up now.

The effects of crappy food
.

2 comments:

Nibbles Treats said...

Exactly!!!! We are on the same page. That is why our mom has her own treat business. No chemicals, no preservatives, no salt or sugar. Nothing but organic! TAKE THE JOB!!!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Carol said...

Hi Joe,
You visited my site, at some point. (I don't check my older posts all that often) I came by to say hi and to say that your blog is unique. Keep it up!