Working Out the Kinks




Still can't post new pics...coming soon.

We are working out the kinks still, especially the morning routine.

Right now I have two long leashes tied into the ground. I tie two dogs on the leashes in the morning, Albert and Sally. George can roam free because he stays local and is slow moving. Both Albert and Sally will roam.

I need a fence and funds have limited this as of yet. I need about $500 to do it right from Home Depot and am not close to that. So for now it is the leashes. My neighbors cannot see the leashes and probably wonder how I have such great control over the dogs. Because of the distance between properties, all you can see is the dogs on grass.

Also, my PC monitor on my laptop fried...I can barley see the screen as I type. A short almost destroyed the thing.

So...little by little. Overall, I love the place and TN is wonderful. Very Mayberry where I live. Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers.

I will visit many of your sites when I am more settled...still working on DL, Registration, tags...all the fun stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adjusting after a move takes time. Slowly but surely you'll get everything done. I love the funny cartoons you post.