So Far, So Good

I've had no Internet connection so have been out of touch but just found out today my neighbors have a wireless connection that I tapped into...so free Internet!

That was a surprise!

The dogs have been doing well until last night. I threw a tennis ball for George and Albert ran after it. They met the ball at the same time and George grabbed Albert in the neck. I had to chock him for him to release. Then he went after him again. This was disappointing.

So for an encore Sally trumped George and ran after a loose dog in the backyard. Mind you, these yards have no fences between yards and one acre blends into another.

This black shepherd runs through backyards and Sally went after her on the leash. I decided to let her chase this dog and see what happens. I knew the dog was harmless. Sally went after her like a an addict after the next fix.

She then trotted back.

I felt proud of her. She defended her turf!

My new neighbors are great on both sides. One of which is a dog lover herself. I am blessed to have such wonderful neighbors.

When I get my camera and PC set up right I will post pics...lots of good ones.

,..............

1 comment:

Kathryn Magendie said...

Good to hear from you! I guess the pups are stessed, but they'll settle in even better as days go by. :)