All 3 Together

just another lazy day

Well...they said it couldn't happen!

I was told direct (I hope the rescue leader doesn't read this...if so I'm sure I will be getting a phone call shortly) to NEVER put George and Albert together!

NEVER...EVER...not even with a muzzle on!


If ya don't take risks, then are ya really livin'?

I take a lot of "risks" with the dogs, but within reason. I was an elementary school teacher for 13 years. I'd hope I learned a little about classroom management in that time.

The crossover actually from the classroom to the dogs has been productive.

Kids and dogs have lots in common. They are impulsive, want treats all the time, like a lot of attention, need structure, boundaries, and challenges...the list goes on.

I am most happy so far (when Sally comes around it will top this...) of having all three dogs cohabitate together.

I am always in the scene when George and Albert are together, but can become less involved as time goes on. George is with Sally a lot and never has bothered her once. I think he knows Sally is off limits and any attempt to harm her will result in serious damage. Dogs sense energy...so I've been told.

I took all three dogs on a walk for the first time thanks to my neighbor Jean-Pierre.

JP took George in his car and I drove with Sally and Albert. I feel I could get away with driving all three dogs, but why risk it. Once George grabs and bites, it's all over unless you have a break stick.

We went to the Sesnon Trail--this is where the last wildfire fire was. I've been here before and like to take the dogs hiking here.

Sally enjoying a cool bath

Hangin' with the gang

Albert was insane this day...dog is the
strongest willed animal I've ever been around


.

1 comment:

Kraig McNutt said...

There is never change without risk. And then, if there is a set-back, the potential for good change is even more.