Cold Nights

We've been having some cold weather as of late. Still no Internet at home so I post at library. This library is the barbershop in Mayberry. Patti the librarian is Floyd the barber. There are the locals and we hang out and laugh a lot. Only in a small town. We are getting a coffee pot and everyone is pitching in for supplies.

Buddy has been extra hyper at night. I hurt my back again and have not been able to walk the dogs daily. I have no bike anymore so I don't ride them. At night, Buddy kinda goes insane. That dog well bounce off the walls if I let him. He doesn't know when to stop.

Sally also was animated. She gets all revved up at night. This morning I heard the dogs running around. This never happens. Buddy is OK with Sally now. Like Albert, Buddy can be with Sally and I have no more concern. So this morning I thought they were chasing a mouse. With the cool weather, there are mice that run around. I've seen two thus far and also killed two inside with traps. Looks like they were just playing and that is a big push forward with Buddy. If he can play with Sally and not get too forceful, I can leave them together during the day.

To all my deep pocket readers, if you want to help with dogs I need money for medication and food. The job market is very difficult out here. I went on another interview and was told flat out, "Why do you want to work for us with your background...aren't you just goning to leave when a better job comes about?" I really think this is why I am not getting hired from jobs I am obviously overqualified to do. So the dog expense adds up with recent tapeworm and flea medication.

That's it...blessings to all!

.

No comments: