After finalizing the fence I let Albert out. In THREE minutes he found the vulnerable area and crawled under it. He was out. I then had to improvise and create a barrier. I think this will work, but all of the extra duty sent my back into a pain zone never experienced before. I could not sleep until around 3am when the pain finally relaxed. I think the area was inflamed from all the strain.
Sally however will not come outside. She is so sensitive to change. She seems lost outside...it's weird. Same backyard...just enclosed. Fascinating.
Oh yeah...it was all of 30 degrees outside when I built this. I know that sounds cold, but when you're in a groove, it wasn't too bad. Gloves are essential (thanks K-Mac for those yellow gloves)...they made this possible.
view from backyard --posts unpainted
side of cabin looking down
from back porch
directly in back
off to Tractor Supply--don't have a printer working
so I gave them a pic from my camera. They accepted it.
George before posts painted
carport--took advantage of already existing carport posts
painted: view inside fence
weak area--sides were a challenge...need a big rock here
t-post driver was a blessing...couldn't have done the job
without it and still had working hands!
carport--existing posts--I just fenced around them
possible weak area. I bought a few extra t-posts just in case
Albert proof...he found this weak spot in three mins
I had to cut the five foot fence in half and fold over,
then lay half on ground and the opther on exisiting fence.
Lastly, I weaved the tie wire in and out.