CA 2 TN ? -- Da Bone

There is a good possibility I might be moving to Tennessee.

I've been working on this for some time and things seem to be progressing quickly.

So the question is...how do I transport three dogs cross country?

I might be staying at a four acre horse farm with a fence that needs mending. I don't know the actual height, but Albert needs a minimum of five feet. How do I construct this and how large should the fenced in area be?

Many more thoughts whirl within...

Any other things to think about?

_____________________________________________________________

The Power of Observation...by accident!

I bought some spare ribs in the market last night real cheap...$3.53 for a rack! Little meat, a lot of bone.

Popped them in the oven and ate them all. What to do with the bones?

For less than $4.00, I just bought the BEST dog chewin' bones on the market!

All three dogs have gone crazy, chewing, chomping...and the best thing is they can't bite them in half. Not splitting or splintering...just hard bones.

Even King George who destroys everything he chews cannot conquer these bones.

Pure chewing delight!

They have been working the bones in the below pics for almost an hour now.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your lab reminds me of our Jake - even with the same dog bone tag (except jake's is red)--and the look on the face in the first photo! *laugh*

When we moved from Baton Rouge to MV, I sedated our two dogs (with medicine from my vet - I didn't use something made for humans)- lightly, not where they were sleeping, just enough to keep them calm. I stopped a lot to let them out to stretch their legs, etc.

It seemed to go pretty well!

Cynthia Blue said...

Those are some great chewing bones! I love finding something they can chew that lasts a long time. With big dogs it can be hard.