Zoey Looking Good


Zoey seems to be doing very well!

She is almost done with her meds. I still have one left to administer...3 pills, 2x daily. The vet gave her a handful of medications to take and they really worked. She is a puppy again and life has been breathed back.

This dog is paralyzingly cute!

I keep saying that the rescue dogs I have cannot have an equal, then the next grabs my heart even stronger. Zoey is no exception.



Note her belly. She looks so much more full than the skinny self she was previously. Her ribs looked painfully thin when she was sick. She is always hungry now and fattening up.


Ahhh...life's good!
Got my play toys, nice yard, soft bed to sleep on...
...and yes, I just feel like watchin' the grass grow!

.

1 comment:

Femin Susan said...

thank you pocket for visiting both of my blog. your new update is mind blowing one.my regards